Report NEP-LAB-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Kiss, Aron & Palvolgyi, Balazs & Turrini, Alessandro, 2015. "Labour Mobility and Labour Market Adjustment in the EU," IZA Policy Papers 106, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gilles Grenier & Yi Zhang, 2015. "The ''Negative'' Assimilation of Immigrants - A Counter-example from the Canadian Labour Market," Working Papers 1504E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- François Cochard & Hélène Couprie & Astrid Hopfensitz, 2015. "What if women earned more than their spouse? An experimental investigation of work division in couples," Working Papers 2015-08, CRESE.
- Mankart, Jochen & Oikonomou, Rigas, 2015. "Household search and the aggregate labor market," Discussion Papers 26/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Kelly, Elish & Pham Thi Thu, Phuong & Ha Thi Thu, Thuy, 2015. "Returns to Education and the Demand for Labour in Vietnam," Papers WP506, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Etienne Lehmann & Paola L. Montero Ledezma & Bruno Van der Linden, 2015. "Workforce location and equilibrium unemployment in a duocentric economy with matching frictions," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2015016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Celikaksoy, Aycan & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2015. "The Unaccompanied Refugee Minors and the Swedish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9306, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Currie, Janet & Schwandt, Hannes, 2015. "Short and Long-Term Effects of Unemployment on Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 9299, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- T. Dohmen & H. Lehmann & N. Pignatti, 2015. "Time-varying individual risk attitudes over the Great Recession: A comparison of Germany and Ukraine," Working Papers wp1025, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Christian Schoder, 2015. "A Keynesian Dynamic Stochastic Labor-Market Disequilibrium model for business cycle analysis," IMK Working Paper 157-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Hull, Marie C., 2015. "The Academic Progress of Hispanic Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9307, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chad Sparber, 2015. "The Value of H-1B Status in Times of Scarcity," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1510, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- David Card & Laura Giuliano, 2015. "Can Universal Screening Increase the Representation of Low Income and Minority Students in Gifted Education?," NBER Working Papers 21519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huang, Wei & Lei, Xiaoyan & Sun, Ang, 2015. "The Great Expectations: Impact of One-Child Policy on Education of Girls," IZA Discussion Papers 9301, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Freyens, Benoit Pierre & Gong, Xiaodong, 2015. "Dismissal Laws in Australia: Reforms and Enforcement by Labour Courts," IZA Discussion Papers 9295, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert W., 2015. "Do Boys and Girls Use Computers Differently, and Does It Contribute to Why Boys Do Worse in School than Girls?," IZA Discussion Papers 9302, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).