Report NEP-LAB-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Venhorst, V. & Cörvers, F., 2015. "Entry into working life: Spatial mobility and the job match quality of higher-educated graduates," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Licklederer, Stefanie & Zwiener, Hanna, 2015. "Mobility across firms and occupations among graduates from apprenticeship," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-022, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nekoei, Arash & Weber, Andrea, 2015. "Does Extending Unemployment Benefits Improve Job Quality?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Määttänen, Niku & Salminen, Tomi, 2015. "Unemployment Accounts - A Finnish Application," ETLA Working Papers 29, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Etienne Lalé, 2015. "Worker Reallocation Across Occupations: Confronting Data with Theory," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/657, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 22 Oct 2016.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Klasen, Stephan, 2015. "Labor force participation of women in the EU - What role do family policies play?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 242, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Beerli & Ronald Indergand, 2015. "Which factors drive the skill-mix of migrants in the long-run?," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 012, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Barkowski, Scott, 2015. "Does Government Health Insurance Reduce Job Lock and Job Push?," MPRA Paper 63991, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2015.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Baslandze, Salomé & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2015. "Taxation and the International Mobility of Inventors," CEPR Discussion Papers 10565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nitika Bagaria & Felix Koenig & Barbara Petrongolo & John Van Reenen, 2015. "Can Helping the Sick Hurt the Able? Incentives, Information and Disruption in a Welfare Reform," CEP Discussion Papers dp1347, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Dvorkin, Maximiliano & Parro, Fernando, 2015. "Trade and Labor Market Dynamics: General Equilibrium Analysis of the China Trade Shock," Working Papers 2015-9, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 29 Jan 2019.
- van Dalen, H.P. & Henkens, K., 2015. "Why Demotion of Older Workers is a No-Go Area for Managers," Discussion Paper 2015-025, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.