Report NEP-LAB-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolan Antenucci & Michael Cafarella & Margaret Levenstein & Christopher Ré & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2014. "Using Social Media to Measure Labor Market Flows," NBER Working Papers 20010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & John McHale & Alex Oettl, 2014. "Why Stars Matter," NBER Working Papers 20012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blundell, Richard & Pistaferri, Luigi & Saporta-Eksten, Itay, 2014. "Consumption inequality and family labor supply," Working Paper Series 1656, European Central Bank.
- Bastian Ravesteijn & Hans van Kippersluis & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2013. "The Wear and Tear on Health: What Is the Role of Occupation?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 618, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrew Dillon & Jed Friedman & Pieter Serneels, 2014. "Health information, treatment, and worker productivity: Experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Godlonton, Susan, 2014. "Employment risk and job-seeker performance:," IFPRI discussion papers 1332, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cristina Mitaritonna & Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "Immigrants and Firms' Productivity: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2014-09, CEPII research center.
- Guido de Blasio & Samuele Poy, 2014. "The impact of local minimum wages on employment: evidence from Italy in the 1950s," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 953, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- April Yanyuan Wu & Matthew S. Rutledge, 2014. "Lower-Income Individuals Without Pensions: Who Misses Out and Why?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2014-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Ermanno Tortia & Martha Knox Haly & Anthony Jensen, 2014. "Workers' propensity to cooperate with colleagues and the general population: a comparison based on a field experiment," Econometica Working Papers wp52, Econometica.
- Jason Hockenberry & Lorens Helmchen, 2014. "The Nature of Surgeon Human Capital Depreciation," NBER Working Papers 20017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.