Report NEP-LAB-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2009. "An Intra-Firm Perspective on Wage Profiles and Employment of Older Workers with Special Reference to Human Capital and Deferred Compensation," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-413, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Steinar Holden & Fredrik Wulfsberg, 2009. "Wage rigidity, institutions, and inflation," Working Paper 2009/02, Norges Bank.
- Marjan, MAES, 2008. "Poverty persistence among Belgian elderly in the transition from work to retirement : an empirical analysis," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:ctl:louvec:208041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Sofia Lopes & Paulino Teixeira, 2009. "Unobserved Worker Ability, Firm Heterogeneity, and the Returns to Schooling and Training," GEMF Working Papers 2009-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Brian Duncan & Stephen Trejo, 2009. "Immigration and the U.S. Labor Market," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0908, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Santos, Florence Ivy M. & Park, Timothy A. & Escalante, Cesar L., 2009. "The Impact of Labor Constraints on the Farm Performance," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46821, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pudney, Stephen & Conti, Gabriella & Galeotti, Andrea & Mueller, Gerrit, 2009. "Popularity," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Kline, Patrick, 2008. "Understanding Sectoral Labor Market Dynamics: An Equilibrium Analysis of the Oil and Gas Field Services Industry," Working Papers 43, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Willem Van Zandweghe, 2009. "On-the-job search, sticky prices, and persistence," Research Working Paper RWP 09-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- James, Jonathan & Belot, MichÃ¨le, 2009. "Healthy school meals and educational outcomes," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stanovnik, Tine & Verbic, Miroslav, 2008. "Changes in the Earnings Distribution in Slovenia during Rapid Growth, 1991-2005," MPRA Paper 13101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "Government spending composition, technical change and wage inequality," Working Papers 2009_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:fip:fedgfe:2009-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Korkeamäki, Ossi, 2008. "A Distributional Analysis of Displacement Costs in an Economic Depression and Recovery," Discussion Papers 465, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Lesia Nedoluzhko & Victor Agadjanian, 2009. "Marriage, childbearing, and migration in Kyrgyzstan: exploring interdependencies," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Kai Christoffel & Keith Kuester & Tobias Linzert, 2009. "The role of labor markets for Euro area monetary policy," Working Papers 09-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Popp, Jennie S. Hughes & Abdula, Arby & Newton, Doris J. & Pittman, Dianne & Danforth, Diana M., 2009. "Factors Influencing Salaries of Agricultural Economics Professionals at Land Grant Institutions," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46722, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- David Lee & Alexandre Mas, 2009. "Long-Run Impacts of Unions on Firms: New Evidence from Financial Markets, 1961-1999," NBER Working Papers 14709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan A. Rojas, 2009. "Social Security reform with imperfect substitution between less and more experienced workers," Working Papers 0832, Banco de España.
- Marjan, MAES, 2008. "Financial and redistributive impact of reforming the old-age pension system in Belgium," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008040, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Buchmann, Gabriel & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2008. "The brazilian education quality index (Ideb): measurement and incentives upgrades," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 686, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Pfeffer, Jeffrey & DeVoe, Sanford E., 2008. "Economic Evaluation: The Effect of Money and Economics on Attitudes about Volunteering," Research Papers 1996, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Campante, Filipe R. & Chor, Davin, 2008. "Schooling and Political Participation in a Neoclassical Framework: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series rwp08-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.