Report NEP-LAB-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Longhi, Simonetta, 2007. "On-the-job search and job competition: relevance and wage impact in the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- J.Ignacio García Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2007. "The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Leonardi, Marco, 2007. "Earnings instability and tenure," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Schrage, Andrea, 2007. "Low Fertility of Highly Educated Women: The Impact of Child Care Infrastructure," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 421, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Cahuc & StÃ©phane Carcillo, 2006. "The Shortcomings of a Partial Release of Employment Protection Laws; The Case of the 2005 French Reform," IMF Working Papers 06/301, International Monetary Fund.
- Philippe Egoume Bossogo & Anita Tuladhar, 2006. "Tax, Welfare, and Pension Reforms in Slovenia; Implications for Work Incentives and Labor Participation," IMF Working Papers 06/298, International Monetary Fund.
- Lechner, Michael & Wiehler, Stephan, 2007. "Kids or Courses? Gender Differences in the Effects of Active Labour Market Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Van Bui & Michael Stolpe, 2007. "The Impact of New Drug Launches on the Loss of Labor from Disease and Injury: Evidence from German Panel Data," Kiel Working Papers 1317, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Shigeru Fujita, 2009. "Dynamics of worker flows and vacancies: evidence from the sign restriction approach," Working Papers 07-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Giuseppe Fiori & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2007. "Employment Outcomes and the Interaction Between Product and Labor Market Deregulation: Are They Substitutes or Complements?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 663, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Aug 2008.
- Haardt, David, 2007. "Older couples' labour market reactions to family disruptions," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bernd Frick & Robert Simmons, 2007. "The Impact of Managerial Quality on Organizational Performance: Evidence from German Soccer," Working Papers 0708, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.