Report NEP-LAB-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kohn, Karsten, 2006. "Skill wage premia, employment, and cohort effects: are workers in Germany all of the same type?," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-044, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Cristina Barceló, 2006. "Housing tenure and labour mobility: a comparison across European countries," Working Papers 0603, Banco de España.
- Michael Reiter, 2006. "Embodied technical change and the fluctuations of wages and unemployment," Economics Working Papers 980, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Lia Pacelli, 2007. "Do Larger Severance Payments Increase Individual Job Duration?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 39, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Why do Black Workers Search Less? A Transport-Mode Based Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 6155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9609 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Skedinger, Per, 2007. "The Design and Effects of Collectively Agreed Minimum Wages: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 700, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ira N. Gang & John Landon-Lane & Ralitza Dimova, 2006. "Where to Work? The Role of the Household in explaining Gender Differences in Labour Market Outcomes," Departmental Working Papers 200623, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Steven F. Lehrer & Nuno Sousa Pereira, 2007. "Worker Sorting, Compensating Differentials and Health Insurance: Evidence from Displaced Workers," NBER Working Papers 12951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Caliendo & Ludovica Gambaro & Peter Haan, 2007. "The Impact of Income Taxation on the Ratio between Reservation and Market Wages and the Incentives for Labour Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 670, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marie Cottrell & Patrice Gaubert, 2000. "Classification Of Recurring Unemployed Workers And Unemployment Exits," Post-Print hal-00134148, HAL.
- Andreas P. Georgiadis, 2006. "Is the Minimum Wage Efficient? Evidence of the Effects of the UK National Minimum Wage in the Residential Care Homes Sector," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/160, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Mario Izquierdo & Aitor Lacuesta, 2006. "Wage inequality in Spain: recent developments," Working Papers 0615, Banco de España.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00134146_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hägglund, Pathric, 2007. "Effects of Changes in the Unemployment Insurance Eligibility Requirements on Job Duration - Swedish Evidence," Working Paper Series 3/2007, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Patrice Gaubert & Marie Cottrell, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis Of Segmented Labor Market," Post-Print hal-00134147, HAL.
- Ángel Gavilán, 2006. "Wage inequality, segregation by skill and the price of capital in an assignment model," Working Papers 0613, Banco de España.
- Ira N. Gang & Robert C. Stuart & Myeong-Su Yun, 2006. "Wage Growth and Inequality Change During Rapid Economic Transition," Departmental Working Papers 200631, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.