Report NEP-LAB-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisa Borghi, 2005. "Trade openness and wage distribution in Chile," KITeS Working Papers 173, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Luís Delfim Santos & José Varejão, 2006. "Employment, Pay and Discrimination in the Tourism Industry," FEP Working Papers 205, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Equilibrium Wage Dispersion: An Example," IMF Working Papers 06/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Linda Loury, 2006. "Job Search Among Informal Contacts," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0604, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Antonio Ciccone & Federico Cingano & Piero Cipollone, 2006. "The private and social return to schooling in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 569, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mohamed Jellal & Christophe Nordman & François-Charles Wolff, 2006. "Theory and evidence on the glass ceiling effect using matched worker-firm data," Working Papers DT/2006/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Mandana, Hajj & Panizza, Ugo, 2006. "Religion and education gender gap: Are Muslims different?," POLIS Working Papers 64, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2006. "Is there an urban wage premium in Italy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 570, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Loboguerrero, Ana Maria & Panizza, Ugo, 2006. "Inflation and labor market flexibility: The squeaky wheel gets the grease," POLIS Working Papers 63, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Prachi Mishra, 2006. "Emigration and Brain Drain: Evidence From the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 06/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephen Bell & John Quiggin, 2005. "Unemployment, Labour Market Insecurity and Policy Options," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WP2P05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Vladimir Vakhitov, 2006. "Wages, Layoffs, and Privatization: Evidence from Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 06-126, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Boschini, Anne & Sjögren, Anna, 2006. "Is Team Formation Gender Neutral? Evidence from Coauthorship Patterns," Working Paper Series 658, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.