Report NEP-LAB-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2005. "Part-time work in EU countries: labour market mobility, entry and exit," Working Paper Series 0460, European Central Bank.
- Sanz de Galdeano, Anna & Turunen, Jarkko, 2005. "Real wages and local unemployment in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0471, European Central Bank.
- Mihails Hazans, 2005. "Does Commuting Reduce Wage Disparities?," Labor and Demography 0509012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gielen, Anne & van Ours, Jan C, 2005. "Age-Specific Cyclical Effects in Job Reallocation and Labour Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gómez-Salvador, Ramón & Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2004. "Gross job flows and institutions in Europe," Working Paper Series 0318, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004762_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Genre, Véronique & Gómez-Salvador, Ramón & Lamo, Ana, 2005. "European women: Why do(n't) they work?," Working Paper Series 0454, European Central Bank.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, Andre, 2005. "Optimum Income Taxation and Layoff Taxes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2005. "Social Security Incentives, Human Capital Investment and Mobility of Labor," CESifo Working Paper Series 1544, CESifo.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Peri, Giovanni, 2005. "Rethinking the Gains from Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 5226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nina Smith & Valdemar Smith & Mette Verner, 2005. "Do Women in Top Management Affect Firm Performance? A Panel Study of 2500 Danish Firms," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Mourre, Gilles, 2004. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?," Working Paper Series 0358, European Central Bank.
- Llaudes, Ricardo, 2005. "The Phillips curve and long-term unemployment," Working Paper Series 0441, European Central Bank.
- Ott-Siim Toomet, 2005. "Does an Increase in Unemployment Income Lead to Longer Unemployment Spells? Evidence Using Danish Unemployment Assistance Data," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-09, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.