Report NEP-LAB-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Enrique Restrepo & Andrea Tokman, 2004. "Labor Markets and Institutions: An Overview," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 304, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ericson, Thomas, 2004. "Personnel training: a theoretical and empirical review," Working Paper Series 2005:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- John W. Budd & Alexander J. S. Colvin, "undated". "Balancing Efficiency, Equity, and Voice in Workplace Resolution Procedures," Working Papers 0105, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Brian P. McCall & John J. McCall, "undated". "Estimation Methods for Duration Models," Working Papers 0205, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta, 2005. "The Evolution of Retirement," Working Papers 278, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- DeVoretz, Don J. & Pivnenko, Sergiy, 2005. "Self-Selection, Immigrant Public Finance Performance and Canadian Citizenship," IZA Discussion Papers 1463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2005. "Determinants of Union Membership in 18 EU Countries: Evidence from Micro Data, 2002/03," IZA Discussion Papers 1464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wasmer, Etienne & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Equilibrium Search Unemployment with Explicit Spatial Frictions," IZA Discussion Papers 1465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gurgand, Marc & Margolis, David N., 2005. "Does Work Pay in France? Monetary Incentives and the Guaranteed Minimum Income," IZA Discussion Papers 1467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Russo, Giovanni & Hassink, Wolter, 2005. "The Part-Time Wage Penalty: A Career Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 1468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudio Michelacci & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2005. "Financial Markets and Wages," NBER Working Papers 11050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianna Belloc, 2004. "Do Labor Market Institutions Affect International Comparative Advantage? An Empirical Investigation," Department of Economics University of Siena 444, Department of Economics, University of Siena.