Report NEP-LAB-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2004. "Returns to Schooling in Russia and Ukraine: A Semiparametric Approach to Cross-Country Comparative Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1325, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Manos Antoninis, 2004. "The wage effects from the use of personal contacts as hiring channels," Development and Comp Systems 0409044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Belzil & Michael Bognanno, 2004. "The Promotion Dynamics of American Executives," Working Papers 0404, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Schnepf, Sylke V., 2004. "Gender Equality in Educational Achievement: An East-West Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 1317, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Connolly, Helen & Gottschalk, Peter T., 2004. "Do Earnings Subsidies Affect Job Choice?," IZA Discussion Papers 1322, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas Raferzeder & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2004. "Who is on the rise in Austria: Wage mobility and mobility risk," Economics working papers 2004-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-06-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Güell, Maia, 2004. "Is Seniority-Based Pay Used as a Motivation Device? Evidence from Plant Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1321, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ernst Fehr & David Huffman & Lorenz Goette, 2004. "Loss Aversion And Labor Supply," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0409003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2004. "Wage changes through job mobility in Europe: A multinomial endogenous switching approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/70, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Elisabetta Marzano, 2004. "Dual Labour Market Theories And Irregular Jobs: Is There a Dualism Even in The Irregular Sector?," CELPE Discussion Papers 81, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Juan J. Dolado & Vanesa Llorens, 2004. "Gender Wage Gaps By Education In Spain: Glass Floors Vs. Glass Ceilings," Working Papers wp2004_03, CEMFI.
- Katherine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 2004. "Work and Retirement Plans among Older Americans," Upjohn Working Papers 04-105, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christian Belzil & Jörgen Hansen, 2004. "Earnings Dispersion, Risk Aversion and Education," Working Papers 0406, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2004. "Wages and Labor Management in African Manufacturing," Development and Comp Systems 0409043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Krsmanovic, 2004. "New Labor Legislation in Montenegro – Labor Law and Proposal of the General Collective Agreement," Labor and Demography 0410001, University Library of Munich, Germany.