Report NEP-LAB-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:unices:200074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helmut Bester & Emmanuel Petrakis, . "Wages and Productivity Growth in a Dynamic Monopoly," Papers 012, Departmental Working Papers.
- Daniel Munich & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2001. "Worker-firm Matching and Unemployment in Transition to a Market," Development and Comp Systems 0012011, EconWPA.
- Sebasti=E1n Galiani & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2001. "Duration and Risk of Unemployment in Argentina," Labor and Demography 0012002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200162 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stepan Jurajda & Randall K. Filer & Jan Planovsky, 2001. "Returns to the Market: Valuing Human Capital in the Post- Transition Czech and Slovak Republics," Development and Comp Systems 0012012, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2000-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Belton Fleisher & Xiaojun Wang, 2000. "Wages, Human Capital, and Work Incentives in a Transition Economy: The Case of Mainland China," Working Papers 00-03, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Randall K. Filer & Daniel Münich, 2001. "Responses of Private and Public Schools to Voucher Funding:The Czech and Hungarian Experience," HEW 0012002, EconWPA.
- Dan Devroye & Richard B. Freeman, 2001. "Does Inequality in Skills Explain Inequality in Earnings Across Advanced Countries?," NBER Working Papers 8140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "Incomplete Contingent Labor Contract, Asymmetric Residual Rights and Authority, and the Theory of the Firm," CID Working Papers 45, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Unemployment Outflow and Unemployment Insurance Taxes," Labor and Demography 0012005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:unices:200079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore