Report NEP-LAB-2000-12-19This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2000. "Solving the Many Problems with Inner City Jobs," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 00-66, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Bardasi, Elena & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Rigg, John A., 2000. "Retirement and the economic well-being of the elderly: a British perspective," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-33, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Juan A. Rojas, "undated". "Life-cycle Earnings Cohort Size Effects and Social Security. A Quantitative Exploration," Studies on the Spanish Economy 88, FEDEA.
- Helmut Bester & Emmanuel Petrakis, "undated". "Wages and Productivity Growth in a Competitive Industry," Papers 009, Departmental Working Papers.
- Randall Eberts & Kevin Hollenbeck & Joe Stone, 2000. "Teacher Performance Incentives and Student Outcomes," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 00-65, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Karanassou, Marika & Henry, Brian, 1999. "Adjustment Dynamics and the Natural Rate: An Account of UK Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 75, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chulhee Lee, 2000. "Intra-Household Transfers and Old-Age Security in America, 1890-1950," Working Paper Series no38, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Francis Green & Andy Dickerson & Jorge Saba Arbache, 2000. "A Picture of Wage Inequality and the Allocation of Labour Through a Period of Trade Liberalisation: The Case of Brazil," Studies in Economics 0013, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- José Alberto Molina & José A. Herce, "undated". "Population and health in Spain. Patterns by gender, age and income status," Working Papers 2000-21, FEDEA.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:99-008b is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2000. "Gender, Salary and Promotion in the Academic Profession," IZA Discussion Papers 151, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:75 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Earle, John S. & Sakova, Zuzana, 1999. "Entrepreneurship from Scratch: Lessons on the Entry Decision into Self-Employment from Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 79, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DiNardo, John & Hallock, Kevin F. & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2000. "Unions and the Labor Market for Managers," IZA Discussion Papers 150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).