Report NEP-LAB-2000-11-29This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications," CID Working Papers 42, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Juan F. Jimeno, . "Female Employment and Occupational Changes in the 1990s: How is the EU Performing Relative to the US?," Working Papers 2000-18, FEDEA.
- Sam Peltzman & Kevin Murphy, 2000. "The Effects of School Quality on the Youth Labor Market," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 162, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Item repec:dgr:kubwor:20004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:cidhav:45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Mayston, . "The Demand for Education and the Production of Local Public Goods," Discussion Papers 00/50, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Forslund, Anders & Kolm, Ann-Sofie, 2000. "Active labour market policies and real-wage determination - Swedish evidence," Working Paper Series 2000:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Arno Riedl & Frans A.A.M. van Winden, 2000. "Does the Wage Tax System cause Budget Deficits?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-094/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore