Report NEP-LAB-2000-10-11This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucie Gilbert & Thierry Kamionka & Guy Lacroix, 2000. "The Impact of Government-Sponsored Training Programs on the Labor Market Transitions of Disadvantaged Men," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-29, CIRANO.
- Hassler, John & Mora, José & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," Seminar Papers 665, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- International Monetary Fund, 2000. "Job Creation; Why Some Countries Do Better," IMF Economic Issues 20, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Grandner, 2000. "Optimal Contracts for Vertically Connected, Unionized Duopolies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp071, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:00137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabiani, Silvia & Locarno, Alberto & Oneto, Giampaolo & Sestito, Paolo, 2000. "The sources of unemployment fluctuations: an empirical application to the Italian case," Working Paper Series 0029, European Central Bank.
- João Ricardo Faria & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2000. "The Intertemporal Substitution Model of Labor Supply in an Open Economy," Studies in Economics 0009, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Thomas Grandner, 2000. "A Note on Unionized Firms' Incentive to Integrate Vertically," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp070, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Frank, Jeff, 2000. "Temporary jobs: who gets them, what are they worth, and do they lead anywhere?," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Kyota Eguchi, 2000. "Unions, Job Security, and Incentives of Workers," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-91, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:cla:levarc:7557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore