Report NEP-KNM-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-KNM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Amoroso & Simone Vannuccini, 2019. "Teaming up with Large R&D Investors: Good or Bad for Knowledge Production and Diffusion?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-20, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Nelson Lind & Natalia Ramondo, 2019. "Global Innovation and Knowledge Diffusion," 2019 Meeting Papers 1364, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Klimczuk-Kochańska, Magdalena, 2018. "The Role of Universities in the Knowledge Triangle Model on the Example of EIT Activities," MPRA Paper 96150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawson, Cornelia & Geuna, Aldo & Finardi, Ugo, 2019. "Nurturing knowledge? The impact of funding and family on scientific performance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201902, University of Turin.
- Jean Bonnet & Eva Coll-Martinez & François Raulin & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2019. "Typology of sustainable development in Normandy: An appraisal at the intermunicipal level," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2019-05, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Robert D. Cairns & Vincent Martinet, 2019. "Growth and Long-Run Sustainability," CESifo Working Paper Series 7845, CESifo.