Report NEP-KNM-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and Complementarity in IP Instruments," LEM Papers Series 2019/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Vanessa S. Tchamyou, 2018. "Human Capital, Knowledge Creation, Knowledge Diffusion, Institutions and Economic Incentives: South Korea versus Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/008, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Link, Al & Scott, John, 2019. "Creativity-Enhancing Technological Change in the Production of Scientific Knowledge," UNCG Economics Working Papers 19-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Oluwatobi & Isaiah Olurinola & Philip Alege & Adeyemi Ogundipe, 2018. "Knowledge-Driven Economic Growth: The Case of Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/030, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Nina Boberg-Fazlić & Paul Sharp, 2019. "Immigrant Communities and Knowledge Spillovers: Danish-Americans and the Development of the Dairy Industry in the United States," Working Papers 0155, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- SATO Hiroki, 2019. "Diversity Management and Human Resource Management: Personnel System Reform and Working Practice Flexibility (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).