Report NEP-KNM-2019-05-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hippe, Ralph & Fouquet, Roger, 2018. "The knowledge economy in historical perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100206, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Asongu, Simplice & Andrés, Antonio, 2019. "Trajectories of Knowledge Economy in SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 93662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neha Soni & Enakshi Khular Sharma & Narotam Singh & Amita Kapoor, 2019. "Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Businesses: from Research, Innovation, Market Deployment to Future Shifts in Business Models," Papers 1905.02092, arXiv.org.
- Martinez Martin, Daniel, 2019. "Unpacking product modularity. Innovation in R&D Teams," Other publications TiSEM af70e673-2cc6-4666-8e5b-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Steenkamp Andre & Schaffer Mark & Flowerday Wayde & Goddard John, 2018. "Innovation activity in South Africa: Measuring the returns to R&D," WIDER Working Paper Series 42, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shikhar Sarin & Christophe Haon & Mustapha Belkhouja, 2019. "A Twenty-Year Citation Analysis of the Knowledge Outflow and Inflow Patterns from the Journal of Product Innovation Management," Post-Print hal-01951637, HAL.