Report NEP-KNM-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonello Zanfei & Andrea Coveri & Mario Pianta, 2019. "FDI Patterns and Global Value Chains in the Digital Economy," Working Papers 1903, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2019.
- Huang, Chien-Yu & Yang, Yibai & Zheng, Zhijie, 2019. "Patent protection, innovation, and technology transfer in a Schumpeterian economy," MPRA Paper 92888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachel Scarfe & Carl Singleton & Paul Telemo, 2019. "Do high wage footballers play for high wage teams? The case of Major League Soccer," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2019-04, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Wiesböck, Florian & Hess, Thomas, 2018. "Understanding the capabilities for digital innovations from a digital technology perspective," Working Papers 1/2018, University of Munich, Munich School of Management, Institute for Information Systems and New Media.
- McRae, Glenn & Vallett, Carol & Jewiss, Jennifer, 2018. "Vermont Agency of Transportation Employee Retention and Knowledge Management Study," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2v5096wc, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.