Report NEP-KNM-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kushlin, Valery (Кушлин, Валерий) & Ustenko, Viktoria (Устенко, Виктория) & Ivanov, Oleg (Иванов, Олег) & Sergeeva, Alexandra (Сергеева, Александра), 2018. "Modern Approaches to the Training of Personnel in the Management System of Innovative Processes in Knowledge-Intensive Industries [Современные Подходы К Подготовке Кадров В Системе Управления Иннов," Working Papers 031802, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Marta Aloi & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Frederic Tournemaine, 2018. "Growth and the Geography of Knowledge," CESifo Working Paper Series 6951, CESifo.
- André Luhn & Sergey Aslanyan & Christian Leopoldseder & Pamela Priess, 2017. "An evaluation of knowledge management system's components and its financial and non-financial implications," Post-Print hal-01706869, HAL.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2018. "R&D, IP, and firm profits in the North American automotive supplier industry," Working Paper Series 12, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Paul Adeoye Omosebi & Adetunji Philip Adewole, 2018. "A Survey of Big Data Technologies and Internet of Things for Economic Growth and Sustainable Development," Working Papers 052, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Jianfei Yang & Jūratė Černevičiūtė, 2017. "Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI) and sustainable development: China’s cultural industries clusters," Post-Print hal-01705746, HAL.
- Aneta Sokół & Irena Figurska, 2017. "Creativity as one of the core competencies of studying knowledge workers," Post-Print hal-01708976, HAL.