Report NEP-KNM-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sofia N. Paklina & Mariia A. Molodchik & Carlos Jardon, 2017. "Intangible-intensive strategies of Russian companies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 57/MAN/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Paolo Melindi-Ghidi & Tom Dedeurwaerdere & Giorgio Fabbri, 2017. "Building bridges for the adoption of deep green agri-environment measures: The emergence of environmental knowledge brokers," Working Papers hal-01664605, HAL.
- Hyuk-Soo Kwon & Jihong Lee & Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Ryungha Oh, 2017. "Knowledge spillovers and patent citations: trends in geographic localization, 1976-2015," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "A Comprehensive Analysis of Knowledge Management Cycles," MPRA Paper 83088, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2016.
- Michael D. Frakes & Melissa F. Wasserman, 2017. "Knowledge Spillovers and Learning in the Workplace: Evidence from the U.S. Patent Office," NBER Working Papers 24159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.