Report NEP-KNM-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2016. "Modern universities in a digital environment," EconStor Conference Papers 156703, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "Knowledge Properties and Economic Policy: A New Look," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201715, University of Turin.
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2017. "A theoretical view on public-private partnerships in research and innovation in Germany," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Andreas Stephan & Christopher BAUM, & Pardis NABAVI & Hans LÖÖF,, 2015. "A New Approach to Estimation of the R&D-Innovation-Productivity Relationship," EcoMod2015 8868, EcoMod.
- Verónica Mies & Matías Tapia & Ignacio Loeser, "undated". "The Causal Impact of Human Capital on R&D and Productivity: Evidence from the United States," Documentos de Trabajo 466, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..