Report NEP-KNM-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vahagn Jerbeshian, 2016. "Knowledge Licensing in a Model of R&D-Driven Endogenous Growth," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp566, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Yaping Shan, 2016. "Optimal Contracts for Research Agents," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Bülent Günsoy & Güler Günsoy, 2016. "Effects of Personnel Qualification Framework on Life-Long Learning," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306953, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Paula Bustos & Gabriel Garber & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2016. "Capital Allocation across Regions, Sectors and Firms: evidence from a commodity boom in Brazil," Working Papers Series 444, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Damián Tojeiro-Rivero & Rosina Moreno & Erika Badillo, 2016. "“Breakthrough innovations: The impact of foreign acquisition of knowledge”," AQR Working Papers 201610, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Nov 2016.
- HAURET Laetitia & MARTIN Ludivine & OMRANI Nessrine & WILLIAMS Donald R., 2016. "Exposure, participation in human resource management practices and employee attitudes," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-16, LISER.
- Iris Wanzenböck, 2016. "Measuring network proximity of regions in R&D networks," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 16-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- Nico Schutte & Sonia Swanepoel, 2016. "Human Resources Management Professionalism in an Era of Human Resources Management Exceptionalism," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4306965, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.