Report NEP-KNM-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristin Ranestad, 2016. "The mining sectors in Chile and Norway, ca. 1870 - 1940: the development of a knowledge gap," Working Papers 0105, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Francisco J. Buera & Ezra Oberfield, 2015. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," Working Paper Series WP-2016-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 31 Dec 2015.
- Sam Arts & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2016. " Taste for science, academic boundary spanning and inventive performance of industrial scientists and engineers," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 555548, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Saiz, Patricio & Amengual, Rafael, 2016. "Knowledge Disclosure, Patent Management, and the Four-Stroke Engine Business," Working Papers in Economic History 2016/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Ylenia Curciy & Mireille Matt & Isabelle Billard & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2016. "Monolithic vs Freak Collaboration Style: the impact on research productivity," Working Papers of BETA 2016-46, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Allan Dahl Andersen & Olav Wicken, 2016. "Natural resource knowledge idiosyncrasy, innovation, industry dynamics, and sustainability," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161107, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Berghäll, Elina, 2016. "Innovation, Competition and Technical Efficiency," Working Papers 77, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Fuchs, Benjamin, 2016. "The effect of teenage employment on character skills, expectations and occupational choice strategies," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 14-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Martin R. West & Ludger Woessmann & Philipp Lergetporer & Katharina Werner, 2016. "How Information Affects Support for Education Spending: Evidence from Survey Experiments in Germany and the United States," NBER Working Papers 22808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Döttling & Tomislav Ladika & Enrico Perotti, 2016. "The (Self-)Funding of Intangibles," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-093/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Janger, Jürgen & Schubert, Torben & Andries, Petra & Rammer, Christian & Hoskens, Machteld, 2016. "The EU 2020 innovation indicator: A step forward in measuring innovation outputs and outcomes?," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-072, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Strulik, Holger, 2016. "The return to education in terms of wealth and health," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 293, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.