Report NEP-KNM-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yiyang Sun & Foteini Kravariti, 2016. "To What Extent the Adoption of Innovative Human Resource Practices Is Explained by Top Management Support in Chinese SMEs," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405845, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2016. "Biophysical limits of current debates on degrowth and the knowledge economy," Documentos de Trabajo FLACSO Ecuador 2016_04, Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO).
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Localization of Collaborations in Knowledge Creation," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 58, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2016. "Innovation Strategies Combining Internal and External Knowledge," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 436, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alessandro Modica & Thomas Neubig, 2016. "Taxation of Knowledge-Based Capital: Non-R&D Investments, Average Effective Tax Rates, Internal Vs. External KBC Development and Tax Limitations," OECD Taxation Working Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
- Reza Ghaffari & Benoit A. Aubert, 2016. "The Role of Information Technology in Enabling Open Innovation: Complementarity or Substitutability?," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-18, CIRANO.
- Lima, Rita, 2016.
"Capitale umano, innovazione tecnologica e divari economici nell’era post-knowledge? Un’analisi econometrica a livello sub nazionale
[Human capital, technological innovation and economic gaps in the," MPRA Paper 70539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus C., Chu & Lei, Ning & Dongming, Zhu, 2016. "Human Capital and Innovation in a Monetary Schumpeterian Growth Model," MPRA Paper 70453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta & Wszendybył-Skulska, Ewa, 2015. "Knowledge leakage in the context of staff outflow - the case of small hotels in southern Poland," MPRA Paper 70168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vu, Hoang Nam & Doan, Quang Hung, 2015. "Innovation and Performance of Enterprises: The Case of SMEs in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70589, University Library of Munich, Germany.