Report NEP-KNM-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dragos Vieru & Pierre-Emmanuel Arduin, 2016. "Sharing Knowledge in a Shared Services Center Context: An Explanatory Case Study of the Dialectics of Formal and Informal Practices," Post-Print hal-01292702, HAL.
- Asongu, Simplice & Tchamyou, Vanessa, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurship on Knowledge Economy in Africa," MPRA Paper 70237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2015.
- Santos, Antonio Bob, 2015. "Open Innovation in clusters: The Portuguese case," MPRA Paper 70032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Innovation and collaboration patterns between research establishments," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 48, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- F. Knobloch & J. -F. Mercure, 2016. "The behavioural aspect of green technology investments: a general positive model in the context of heterogeneous agents," Papers 1603.06888, arXiv.org.
- Bahar, Dany & Rapoport, Hillel, 2016. "Migration, Knowledge Diffusion and the Comparative Advantage of Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 9788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:70302 is not listed on IDEAS anymore