Report NEP-KNM-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mila Davids & Koen Frenken, 2015. "Proximity, knowledge base and the innovation process: The case of Unilever’s Becel diet margarine," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1504, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2015.
- Christian Schröder, 2013. "Dynamics in ICT cooperation networks in selected German ICT clusters," EIIW Discussion paper disbei194, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Diego d'Andria & Ivan Savin, 2015. "Motivating innovation in a knowledge economy with tax incentives," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Joan Crespo & Frédéric Amblard & Jérôme Vicente, 2015. "Simulating micro behaviours and structural properties of knowledge networks: toward a “one size fits one” cluster policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1503, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2015.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2014. "The Development of Knowledge in Portugal: A Slow and Unsustainable Progress," MPRA Paper 62036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belderbos R.A. & Lokshin B. & Sadowski B., 2015. "The returns to foreign R&D," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Sverre J. Herstad & Tore Sandven, 2015. "When are recruited competences supportive of innovation? Inter-industry differences in the importance of similarity and diversity," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1505, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2015.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2015. "Research clusters: How public subsidies matter," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sotarauta, Markku, 2015. "The Challenge of Combinatorial Knowledge Dynamics to Study of Institutions, Towards an Actor-centric Bottom-up View of Institutions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Shimizu, Hiroshi & Hoshino, Yusuke, 2015. "Collaboration and Innovation Speed : Evidence from a Prize Data-Set, 1955-2010," IIR Working Paper 15-04, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:33man2015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mikami, Satoru & Furukawa, Mitsuaki, 2014. "An Empirical Study of the Conditions for Successful Knowledge Transfer in Training Programs," Working Papers 85, JICA Research Institute.
- Albiol, Judit & Stel, André van, 2015. "Investigating the impact of small versus large firms on economic performance of countries and industries," Working Papers 2072/246966, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Stanislaw Kubielas & Magdalena Olender-Skorek, 2014. "ICT Modernization in Central and Eastern Europe," EIIW Discussion paper disbei197, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2015. "Determinants of territorial differences in entrepreneurial rates. An empirical analysis of Italian local systems," Working Papers 1502, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione, revised Feb 2015.
- Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen, 2015. "Educational Mismatch and Firm Productivity: Do Skills, Technology and Uncertainty Matter?," Working Papers CEB 15-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.