Report NEP-KNM-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mila Davids & Koen Frenken, 2015. "Proximity, knowledge base and the innovation process: The case of Unilever’s Becel diet margarine," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1504, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2015.
- Christian Schröder, 2013. "Dynamics in ICT cooperation networks in selected German ICT clusters," EIIW Discussion paper disbei194, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Diego d'Andria & Ivan Savin, 2015. "Motivating innovation in a knowledge economy with tax incentives," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Joan Crespo & Frédéric Amblard & Jérôme Vicente, 2015. "Simulating micro behaviours and structural properties of knowledge networks: toward a “one size fits one” cluster policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1503, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2015.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2014. "The Development of Knowledge in Portugal: A Slow and Unsustainable Progress," MPRA Paper 62036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belderbos R.A. & Lokshin B. & Sadowski B., 2015. "The returns to foreign R&D," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Sverre J. Herstad & Tore Sandven, 2015. "When are recruited competences supportive of innovation? Inter-industry differences in the importance of similarity and diversity," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1505, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2015.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2015. "Research clusters: How public subsidies matter," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sotarauta, Markku, 2015. "The Challenge of Combinatorial Knowledge Dynamics to Study of Institutions, Towards an Actor-centric Bottom-up View of Institutions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Shimizu, Hiroshi & Hoshino, Yusuke, 2015. "Collaboration and Innovation Speed : Evidence from a Prize Data-Set, 1955-2010," IIR Working Paper 15-04, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:33man2015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mikami, Satoru & Furukawa, Mitsuaki, 2014. "An Empirical Study of the Conditions for Successful Knowledge Transfer in Training Programs," Working Papers 85, JICA Research Institute.
- Albiol, Judit & Stel, André van, 2015. "Investigating the impact of small versus large firms on economic performance of countries and industries," Working Papers 2072/246966, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Stanislaw Kubielas & Magdalena Olender-Skorek, 2014. "ICT Modernization in Central and Eastern Europe," EIIW Discussion paper disbei197, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2015. "Determinants of territorial differences in entrepreneurial rates. An empirical analysis of Italian local systems," Working Papers 1502, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione, revised Feb 2015.
- Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen, 2015. "Educational Mismatch and Firm Productivity: Do Skills, Technology and Uncertainty Matter?," Working Papers CEB 15-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.