Report NEP-KNM-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Brenner, 2014. "Science, Innovation and National Growth," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2014-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Thierno Tounkara & Pierre-Emmanuel Arduin, 2014. "Aligning knowledge sharing strategy with organizational culture," Post-Print hal-01061014, HAL.
- Adrien Hervouet & Marc Baudry, 2014. "Innovation on the seed market : the role of IPRs and commercialisation rules," Working Papers hal-01060565, HAL.
- Natalia Mayorova, 2013. "Innovative economy: new requirements to the education organization/ Инновационная экономика: новые требования к организации образования," Post-Print hal-01062923, HAL.
- Nikos Bozionelos & Thomas Hoyland, 2014. "Cultural diversity at the top: Does it increase innovation and firm performance?," Post-Print hal-01060334, HAL.