Report NEP-KNM-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2013. "Knowledge Networks and Markets," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Albahari, Alberto & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Modrego-Rico, Aurelia, 2013. "The Influence of Science and Technology Park Characteristics on Firms’ Innovation Results," MPRA Paper 48829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mark J. Maria Savona, 2013. "Is money all? Financing versus knowledge and demand constraints to innovation," Working Papers 2013/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Tang, J-T., 2013. "International Technology Diffusion of Joint and Cross-border Patents," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Wojciech Szewczyk & Anna Sabadash, 2013. "Macroeconomic Modelling of Public Expenditures on Research and Development in Information and Communication Technologies," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC82943, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Charles Hulten, 2013. "Stimulating Economic Growth through Knowledge-Based Investment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2013/2, OECD Publishing.
- Jeremy de Beer & Kun Fu & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2013. "The informal economy, innovation and intellectual property - Concepts, metrics and policy considerations," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 10, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Petersen Alexander M., 2013. "Networks of innovators within and across borders. Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 4/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Aug 2013.
- Antonio Navas Ruiz, 2013. "Asymmetric trade liberalisation, sector heterogeneity andinnovation," FIW Working Paper series 127, FIW.