Report NEP-KNM-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Brodhag, 2013. "Research universities, technology transfer, and job creation: what infrastructure, for what training?," Post-Print emse-00804454, HAL.
- Fukukawa, Hironori & Karube, Masaru, 2013. "Personal Knowledge of Audit Partners and Organizational Knowledge of Audit Firms and the Impact on Audit Fees," IIR Working Paper 13-06, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- David Grover, 2012. "The ï¿½advancednessï¿½ of knowledge in pollutionsaving technological change with a qualitative application to SO2 cap and trade," GRI Working Papers 100, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Toshihiro Kanai & Noboru Matsushima & Mitsuhiro Urano, 2012. "Knowledge production connected to the social construction of the Urgent Project System in Sharp Co. : Revisiting social constructionism," Discussion Papers 2012-20, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- David Grover, 2012. "Knowledge versus technique in SO2-saving technological change: A comparative test using quantile regression with implications for greenhouse gas compliance," GRI Working Papers 99, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.