Report NEP-KNM-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volkova N.N., . "Regional dimension of small innovation business," The articles from Russian magazines and from Collections of Institute of Economics; The Centre of innovation's Economics; Institute of Economics of RAS article_5, Socionet.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 53, European Institute, LSE.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5660667 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ponzetto, Giacomo AM, 2012. "Intellectual Property Rights and Efficient Firm Organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Seri & Antonello Zanfei, 2012. "The Co-evolution of ICT, Skills and Organization in Public Administrations: Evidence from new European country-level data," Working Papers 1217, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Azevedo, Susana & Cudney, Elizabeth A. & Grilo, António & Carvalho, Helena & Cruz-Machado, V., 2012. "The influence of eco-innovation supply chain practices on business eco-efficiency," MPRA Paper 42704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuno Araújo & Leonardo Costa, 2012. "The Productivity Of Innovation In Portugal," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 05, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Christophe Everaere, 2012. "Une organisation performante : l'éclairage du diagnostic organisationnel," Post-Print halshs-00745115, HAL.