Report NEP-KNM-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blom, Martin & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2012. "Defence firms facing liberalization: innovation and export in an agent-based model of the defence industry," MPRA Paper 35702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Yasay, Donald, 2011. "Results of the 2009 Survey of Innovation Activities (SIA)," Discussion Papers DP 2011-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Krotov, Konstantin V. & Germain, Richard N., 2011. "A Contingency Perspective on Centralization of Supply Chain Decision-making and its Role in the Transformation of Process R&D into Financial Performance," Working Papers 320, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Beckmann, Michael & Hegedüs, Istvan, 2011. "Trust-based working time and organizational performance: evidence from German establishment-level panel data," Working papers 2011/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Fryges, Helmut & Kohn, Karsten & Ullrich, Katrin, 2011. "The Interdependence of R&D Activity and Debt Financing of Young Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 6217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).