Report NEP-KNM-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Ramón Valle-Cabrera, 2011. "Is knowledge exchange and combination always useful for innovation?," Working Papers 11.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Landström, Hans & Harirchi , Gouya & Åström, Fredrik, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring the Knowledge Base," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2011. "Industrial districts as open learning systems: combining emergent and deliberate knowledge structures," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0141, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Edquist, Charles, 2011. "Innovation Policy Design: Identification of Systemic Problems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2011. "Spatial econometrics of innovation : Recent contributions and research perspectives," Working Papers 1120, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kessides, Ioannis & O'Connell, Stephen & Willig, Robert D., 2011. "Competition and innovation-driven inclusive growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5852, The World Bank.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Susanna Mancinelli, 2011. "Are Environmental Innovations Embedded within High-Performance Organizational Changes?," Working Papers 201115, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Marzucchi, 2011. "Multi-level innovation policy in southern EU countries.An additionality evaluation of the Italian and Spanish public interventions," Openloc Working Papers 1110, Public policies and local development.