Report NEP-KNM-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534785_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dolores Añon Higón, 2010. "ICT and Innovation Activities: Evidence for UK SMEs," Working Papers 1002, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Josh Lerner, 2010. "Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Financial Market Cycles," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2010/3, OECD Publishing.
- Castro-Martínez, Elena & Molas-Gallart, Jordi & Olmos-Peñuela, Julia, 2010. "Knowledge transfer in the Social Sciences and the Humanities: informal links in a Public Research Organization," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201012, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Guido Buenstorf & Michael Fritsch & Luis Medrano, 2010. "Regional Knowledge and the Emergence of an Industry: Laser Systems Production in West Germany, 1975Ð2005," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1016, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2010.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2010. "Network dynamics in regional clusters: The perspective of an emerging economy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1014, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2010.