Report NEP-KNM-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcus BERLIANT & FUJITA Masahisa, 2010. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Diversity and Economic Growth," Discussion papers 10024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Óscar Afonso & Sara Monteiro & Maria Thompson, 2010. "A Growth Model for the Quadruple Helix Innovation Theory," FEP Working Papers 370, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rene Söllner, 2010. "Human Capital Diversity and Product Innovation: A Micro-Level Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ramadani, Veland & Gerguri, Shqipe, 2010. "Innovation: Principles and Strategies," MPRA Paper 22267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seghers, A. & Manigart, S. & Vanacker,T., 2009. "The impact of human and social capital on entrepreneurs' knowledge of finance alternatives," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:21006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore