Report NEP-KNM-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thibault Le Texier, 2010. "A Managerial Rationality? Scientific Management and the Organization of Knowledge, 1880-1915," Post-Print halshs-00465940, HAL.
- VAN BEVEREN, Ilke & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2009. "Product and process innovation and the decision to export : firm-level evidence for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2009086, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2010. "Inventor Mobility and Knowledge Transmission in Nanotechnology," Discussion Paper Series 1004, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2010. "Impact of University Scientists on Innovations in Nanotechnology," Discussion Paper Series 1003, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Joan Crespo, 2010. "How emergence conditions of technological clusters affect their viability? Theoretical perspectives on cluster lifecycles," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1002, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2010.