Report NEP-KNM-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laure Cabantous & Denis Hilton & Howard Kunreuther & Erwann Michel-Kerjan, 2010. "Is Imprecise Knowledge Better than Conflicting Expertise? Evidence from Insurers’ Decisions in the United States," ICBBR Working Papers 7, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Muntean, Mihaela-Carmen & Nistor, Costel & Manea, Ludmila Daniela, 2009. "The Knowledge Economy," MPRA Paper 18256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parpandel, Denisa Elena & Codreanu, Diana, 2010. "Knowledge-based organizations – the intelligent players of informational society," MPRA Paper 20861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Parpandel, Denisa Elena & Belu, Nicoleta & Voiculet, Alina & Rizea, Ionela Carmen, 2010. "The relationship among economy, organization and management within new economies," MPRA Paper 20859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & Lederman, Daniel, 2010. "Intellectual property rights, human capital and the incidence of R&D expenditures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5217, The World Bank.