Report NEP-KNM-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bormotov, Michael, 2010. "Modern Knowledge Based Economy: all-factors endogenous growth model and total investment allocation," MPRA Paper 19932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & José Miguel Silva, 2010. "Emergent and declining themes in the Economics and Management of Innovation scientific area over the past three decades," FEP Working Papers 355, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Wan-Hsin LIU, 2009. "Do Sources of Knowledge Transfer Matter? – A Firm-level Analysis in the PRD, China," Kiel Working Papers 1578, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Liang, Zhao, 2009. "Reexamination of Individual Knowledge and Common Behavior Rules: A Cross-disciplinary View Based on Empirical Evidences," MPRA Paper 20050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uppenberg, Kristian, 2009. "Innovation and economic growth," EIB Papers 1/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.