Report NEP-KNM-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Cassi & Andrea Morrison & Anne Ter Wal, 2009. "The evolution of knowledge and trade networks in the global wine sector: a longitudinal study using social network analysis," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0909, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00346478_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaakko Simonen & Philip McCann, 2007. "Firm Innovation: The Influence Of R&D Cooperation And The Geography Of Human Capital Inputs," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Regional Effects on Cooperative Innovation Activities and the Related Variety of Regional Knowledge Bases," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "How do young innovative companies innovate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hans-Jurgen Engelbrecht, 2007. "Exploring The Determinants Of Global Â€˜Social Productionâ€™ Of Information And Knowledge: Insights From Seti@Home," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Popov, Alexander & Roosenboom, Peter, 2009. "Does private equity investment spur innovation? Evidence from Europe," Working Paper Series 1063, European Central Bank.