Report NEP-KNM-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015914 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Knockaert, M. & Ucbasaran, D. & Wright, M. & Clarysse, B., 2009. "How does tacit knowledge transfer influence innovation speed? The case of science based entrepreneurial firms," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-07, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2009. "The Localized Introduction Of Biased Technological Change And Productivity Growth. The Empirical Evidence In The Italian Manufacturing Industry," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200908, University of Turin.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Braga, Francesco S. & Antorini, Matteo & Gandolfi, Pietro, 2008. "PKN: The Challenge of Building a Virtual Knowledge Network to Address Food and Agribusiness Management Research, Service and Training Needs," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49771, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anke Wigger, 2008. "Managing organizational change: Application of the Biomatrix theory to the transformation of a non-profit organization," Report 017, Werkstatt für Organisations- und Personalforschung.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2009. "The Organization of the Innovation Industry: Entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists and Oligopolists," Working Paper Series 783, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2009. "Knowledge sourcing: legitimacy deficits for MNC subsidiaries?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Giraud, Georges & Lebecque, Annick & Amblard, Corinne & Bord, Cecile & Sulmont-Rosse, Claire & Lefur, Yves, 2008. "Does Knowledge-Based Economy Speaks to Consumers? A French Case Study with Respect to Food Products," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49848, European Association of Agricultural Economists.