Report NEP-KNM-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahnke, Volker & Venzin, Markus, 2009. "Institutionalizing knowledge management," Working Papers 2003-7, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Kühn Pedersen, Mogens & Holm Larsen, Michael, 2009. "Robustness of a Distributed Knowledge Management Model," Working Papers 2002-13, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Røhme, Thomas, 2009. "Disclosing information on knowledge," Working Papers 2003-8, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D., 2009. "Using continuous improvement and innovation principles for strategic planning in a government department," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47650, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Item repec:cte:campwp:campwp09_02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00368560_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore