Report NEP-KNM-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Åke E, 2009. "Productivity of and Returns to Knowledge Investments," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 165, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Spielkamp, Alfred & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Innovation Success of Non-R&D-Performers: Substituting Technology by Management in SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-092, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Morone, Piergiuseppe & Petraglia, Carmelo & Testa, Giuseppina, 2008. "Proximity and Innovation in Italian SMEs," MPRA Paper 13329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Innovative Firms or Innovative Owners? Determinants of Innovation in Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 3962, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laura Abramovsky & Helen Simpson, 2008. "Geographic Proximity and Firm-University Innovation Linkages: evidence from Great Britain," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/200, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Müller, Elisabeth & MacGarvie, Megan J. & Cockburn, Iain M., 2008. "Patent Thickets, Licensing and Innovative Performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-101, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Elvio Accinelli & Silvia London & Edgar J. Sanchez Carrera, 2009. "A Model of Imitative Behavior in the Population of Firms and Workers," Department of Economics University of Siena 554, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Margaret Denton & Jenny Ploeg & Joseph Tindale & Brian Hutchison & Kevin Brazil, & Noori Akhtar-Danesh & Monica Quinlan, 2009. "Where Would You Turn For Help? Older Adults’ Knowledge and Awareness of Community Support Services," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 430, McMaster University.