Report NEP-KNM-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Innovation, R&D and Productivity - assessing alternative specifications of CDM-models," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 159, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Consoli, Davide & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2009. "Scope, Strategy and Structure: The Dynamics of Knowledge Networks in Medicine," MPRA Paper 12791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Patuelli & Andrea Vaona & Christoph Grimpe, 2008. "The German East-West Divide in Knowledge Production: An Application to Nanomaterial Patenting," Working Paper Series 40-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Aug 2010.
- Erik Stam & Karl Wennberg, 2009. "The role of R&D in new firm growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00353425_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wiberg, Daniel, 2009. "Persistence of Profits and the Systematic Search for Knowledge - R&D and profits above the norm," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 161, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.