Report NEP-KNM-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muge Ozman, 2008. "The Two Faces of Open Innovation: NetworkExternalities and Learning," Working Papers of BETA 2008-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00349033_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2008. "Formal and Informal Technology Transfer from Academia to Industry: Complementarity Effects and Innovation Performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-080, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ejermo, Olof & Gråsjö, Urban, 2008. "The Effects of R&D on Regional Invention and Innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2008/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway, 2008. "Induced Innovation and Marginal Cost of New Technology," Working Papers 2008-6, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2008. "Innovation and Productivity in SMEs: Empirical Evidence for Italy," NBER Working Papers 14594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lam, Alice, 2008. "The Tacit Knowledge Problem in Multinational Corporations: Japanese and US Offshore Knowledge Incubators," MPRA Paper 11487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Successful Patterns of Scientific Knowledge Sourcing: Mix and Match," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-033 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rammer, Christian & Schmiele, Anja, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-035 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Migration and Globalization: Challenges and Perspectives for the Research Infrastructure," IZA Discussion Papers 3890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Managing Search Strategies for Open Innovation: The Role of Environmental Munificence as well as Internal and External R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-075, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2008. "Imperfect Knowledge and the Pitfalls of Optimal Control Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2008-5, Central Bank of Cyprus.