Report NEP-KNM-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van Hemert, Patricia & Nijkamp, Peter, 2008. "Critical Success Factors for a Knowledge-Based Economy: An Empirical Study into Background Factors of Economic Dynamism," Papers DYNREG28, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje & Karlsson, Charlie & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "Multinationals in the Knowledge Economy - a case study of AstraZeneca in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 154, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lam, Alice & Lambermont-Ford, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Knowledge Creation and Sharing in Organisational Contexts: A Motivation-Based Perspective," MPRA Paper 11488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ådne Cappelen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka, 2008. "The effects of R&D tax credits on patenting and innovations," Discussion Papers 565, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Lazonick, William, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Ventures and the Developmental State: Lessons from the Advanced Economies," Working Paper Series DP2008/01, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D. & Ribaudo, Marc, 2008. "Changes in Manure Management in the Hog Sector," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6071, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alexandre Almeida & Cristina Santos & Mário Rui Silva, 2008. "Bridging Science to Economy: The Role of Science and Technologic Parks in Innovation Strategies in “Follower” Regions," FEP Working Papers 302, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Elena Cefis, 2008. "The Impact of M&A on Technology Sourcing Strategies," LEM Papers Series 2008/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alexandre Almeida & António Figueiredo & Mário Rui Silva, 2008. "From Concept to Policy: Building Regional Innovation Systems in Follower Regions," FEP Working Papers 301, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013765 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Madzivhandila, T.P. & Groenewald, Izak & Griffith, Garry R. & Fleming, Euan M., 2008. "Continuous Improvement and Innovation as an Approach to Effective Research and Development: A 'Trident' Evaluation of the Beef Profit Partnerships Project," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6017, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2008-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore