Report NEP-KNM-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van Hemert, Patricia & Nijkamp, Peter, 2008. "Critical Success Factors for a Knowledge-Based Economy: An Empirical Study into Background Factors of Economic Dynamism," Papers DYNREG28, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje & Karlsson, Charlie & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "Multinationals in the Knowledge Economy - a case study of AstraZeneca in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 154, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lam, Alice & Lambermont-Ford, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Knowledge Creation and Sharing in Organisational Contexts: A Motivation-Based Perspective," MPRA Paper 11488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ådne Cappelen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka, 2008. "The effects of R&D tax credits on patenting and innovations," Discussion Papers 565, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lazonick, William, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Ventures and the Developmental State: Lessons from the Advanced Economies," Working Paper Series DP2008/01, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D. & Ribaudo, Marc, 2008. "Changes in Manure Management in the Hog Sector," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6071, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alexandre Almeida & Cristina Santos & Mário Rui Silva, 2008. "Bridging Science to Economy: The Role of Science and Technologic Parks in Innovation Strategies in “Follower” Regions," FEP Working Papers 302, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Elena Cefis, 2008. "The Impact of M&A on Technology Sourcing Strategies," LEM Papers Series 2008/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alexandre Almeida & António Figueiredo & Mário Rui Silva, 2008. "From Concept to Policy: Building Regional Innovation Systems in Follower Regions," FEP Working Papers 301, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Berchicci, L. & Tucci, C.L., 2008. "Market Feedback and Team Commitment in Radical Product Innovation Process," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-069-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Madzivhandila, T.P. & Groenewald, Izak & Griffith, Garry R. & Fleming, Euan M., 2008. "Continuous Improvement and Innovation as an Approach to Effective Research and Development: A 'Trident' Evaluation of the Beef Profit Partnerships Project," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6017, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bahlmann, R.D. & Huysman, M.H. & Elfring, T., 2008. "Clusters as vehicles for entrepreneurial innovation and new idea generation : a critical assessment," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.