Report NEP-KNM-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lukas Lengauer & Eva Nussmüller & Michaela Trippl & Franz Tödtling, 2008. "Innovation and Knowledge Sourcing in the Vienna ICT Manufacturing Sector," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_04, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Peschl, Markus F., 2006. "Triple-loop learning as foundation for profound change, individual cultivation, and radical innovation: Construction processes beyond scientific and rational knowledge," MPRA Paper 9940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Grimpe & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials : An Application of Spatial Filtering to Regional Systems of Innovation," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0806, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Staley, Mark, 2008. "Innovation, Diffusion and the Distribution of Income in a Malthusian Economy," MPRA Paper 9849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuong Le Van & Tu-Anh Nguyen, 2008. "New Technology, Human Capital, Total Factor Productivity and Growth Process for Developing," Working Papers 26, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier & Tom Olsen & Niloufar Pourzand, 2007. "Investing in knowledge for evidence-based social policies for children: two case studies of knowledge dissemination initiatives in the Eastern Caribbean," Working Papers CEB 07-040.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2008. "New Small Firms And Dimensions Of Economic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Egon Franck & Stephan Nüesch, 2008. "The Effect of Talent Disparity on Team Performance in Soccer," Working Papers 0087, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2009.