Report NEP-KNM-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ins:quaeco:qf0801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hulsink, W. & Elfring, T. & Stam, W., 2008. "The Locus of Innovation in Small and Medium-sized Firms: The Importance of Social Capital and Networking in Innovative Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-041-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Irene Valsecchi, 2008. "Learning from Experts," Working Papers 2008.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jaison R. Abel & Todd M. Gabe, 2008. "Human capital and economic activity in urban America," Staff Reports 332, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2008. "Imperfect knowledge and the pitfalls of optimal control monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2008-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dostie, Benoit & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2008. "Organizational Redesign, Information Technologies and Workplace Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 3612, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Ilyina & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008. "Technology and Finance," IMF Working Papers 08/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Ferris, Shaun & Engoru, Patrick & Kaganzi, Elly, 2008. "Making market information services work better for the poor in Uganda:," CAPRi working papers 77, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00308746_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore