Report NEP-KNM-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Andreas Meder, 2007. "Prior knowledge and entrepreneurial innovative success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ahmed S. Rahman, 2007. "Global Knowledge and Local Inequality - Industry Level Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 18, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Scott Baker & Pak Yee Lee & Claudio Mezzetti, 2007. "Intellectual Property Disclosure as “Threat”," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/08, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- E. Cools & H. Van Den Broeck, 2007. "Searching the Holy Grail: Some thoughts on the future of cognitive style research," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/470, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alan Hughes, 2007. "Innovation Policy as cargo cult: Myth and Reality in knowledge-led Productivity Growth," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp348, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200738 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2007. "Location-Specific Human Capital, Location Choice and Amenity Demand," IZA Discussion Papers 2987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Todd R. Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2007. "The Causal Effect of Studying on Academic Performance," NBER Working Papers 13341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.