Report NEP-IUE-2021-03-15This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rita K. Almeida & Lourenço S. Paz & Jennifer P. Poole, 2021. "Precarization or protection? The impact of trade and labour policies on informality," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-47, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eva-Maria Egger & Cecilia Poggi & Héctor Rufrancos, 2021. "Welfare and the depth of informality: Evidence from five African countries," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-25, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Enrique Alaniz & T.H. Gindling & Catherine Mata & Diego Rojas, 2021. "Heterogeneous informality in Costa Rica and Nicaragua," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-50, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shafik Hebous & Zhiyang Jia & Knut Løyland & Thor O. Thoresen & Arnstein Øvrum, 2020. "Do audits improve future tax compliance in the absence of penalties? Evidence from random Audits in Norway," Discussion Papers 943, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Doerr, Annabelle & Necker, Sarah, 2021. "Collaborative tax evasion in the provision of services to consumers: A field experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-024, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Simone Schotte & Michael Danquah & Robert Darko Osei & Kunal Sen, 2021. "The labour market impact of COVID-19 lockdowns: Evidence from Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-27, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).