Report NEP-IUE-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bobba, Matteo & Flabbi, Luca & Levy Algazi, Santiago & Tejada, Mauricio, 2019. "Labor Market Search, Informality, and On-The-Job Human Capital Accumulation," IZA Discussion Papers 12091, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kumar, Krishna B. & Mahmud, Minhaj & Nataraj, Shanthi & Cho, Yoon Y., 2019. "Employer and Employee Preferences for Worker Benefits: Evidence from a Matched Survey on the Bangladesh Informal Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 12064, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philippe Adair & Ali Souag, 2019. "Okun’s law, unemployment and informal employment: the impact of labour market policies in Algeria since 1997," Erudite Working Paper 2019-04, Erudite.
- Aksu, Ege & Erzan, Refik & Kirdar, Murat G., 2018. "The Impact of Mass Migration of Syrians on the Turkish Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 12050, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laila Ait Bihi Ouali, 2019. "Top Income Tax Evasion and Redistribution Preferences: Evidence from the Panama Papers," Working Papers halshs-01978131, HAL.
- van den Boogaard, Vanessa & Prichard, Wilson & Jibao, Samuel, 2018. "Informal Taxation in Sierra Leone: Magnitudes, Perceptions and Implications," Working Papers 14294, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.