Report NEP-IUE-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo Leyva & Carlos Urrutia, 2018. "Informality, Labor Regulation, and the Business Cycle," 2018 Meeting Papers 587, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chacaltana Janampa, Juan. & Leung, Vicky. & Lee, Miso., 2018. "New technologies and the transition to formality the trend towards e–formality," ILO Working Papers 994998792502676, International Labour Organization.
- Conti, Gabriella & Ginja, Rita & Narita, Renata, 2018. "The Value of Health Insurance: A Household Job Search Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 11706, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bruno Chiarini & Maria Ferrara & Elisabetta Marzano, 2018. "Credit Channel and Business Cycle: The Role of Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 7169, CESifo Group Munich.
- Phillis Alexander & Merima Balavac & Suranjita Mukherjee & Andrew Lymer & David Massey, 2018. "Improving Tax Literacy and Tax Morale of Young Adults," BAFES Working Papers BAFES23, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Phillis Alexander & Merima Balavac & Suranjita Mukherjee & David Massey, 2018. "Tax Morale: Framing and Fairness," BAFES Working Papers BAFES24, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Mascagni, Giulia & Santoro, Fabrizio, 2018. "Why is Tax Education Important for Compliance?," Working Papers 14012, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Walter Hellerstein & Stéphane Buydens & Dimitra Koulouri, 2018. "Simplified registration and collection mechanisms for taxpayers that are not located in the jurisdiction of taxation: A review and assessment," OECD Taxation Working Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2018. "Information Asymmetry, Financialisation and Financial Access," MPRA Paper 88529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronconi, Lucas. & Ohaco, Moira., 2018. "Incidencia de las inspecciones y las sanciones laborales sobre el empleo registrado evidencia empírica para Argentina a partir de los registros administrativos," ILO Working Papers 994998093402676, International Labour Organization.